The Visionaries Knights Of The Magical Light consisted of two groups, the Spectral Knights and the Darkling Lords, however not every character from the TV series made it to the toy production line.
The second series, which was never released, was to be far larger than the first series and contained many more characters and vehicles.
- Leoric – Leader of the Spectral Knights, he is represented by the Lion.
- Arzon – A daring young knight who was represented by the Eagle.
- Cryotek – The old man of the Spectral Knights, represented by the Bear.
- Ectar – Pilot of the Lancer Cycle, Ectar is represented by the Fox.
- Feryl – One of the younger knights, he is represented by the Wolf.
- Witterquick – The youngest knight, he is represented by the Cheetah.
Visionaries Knights Of The Magical Light
- Darkstorm – Leader of the Darkling Lords, he is represented by a Swamp Mollusk.
- Cindarr – The strongest of the Darkling Lords, he is represented by a gorilla.
- Cravex – The selfish, money-hungry Darkling Lord represented by a Phylot.
- Mortdredd – 2nd in command, he is represented by the beetle.
- Lexor – Turned down leadership of the Darkling Lords, he is represented by the armadillo.
- Reekon – A mercenary, he is represented by the lizard.
Four vehicles were released with the first and only wave of Visionaries toys, two that belonged to the Spectral Knights and two that belonged to the Darkling Lords.
- Capture Chariot – The largest Spectral Knight vehicle.
- Lancer Cycle – The smaller Spectral Knight vehicle.
- Dagger Assault – The largest of all the Visionaries vehicles released.
- Skyclaw – The smaller of the Darkling Lord vehicles.